Thursday 16 July 2009

Using my Prima stash (again)

I just love these Prima papers and find myself reaching for them time and again but as I don't find them very fitting for the boys' pics I always end up scrapping Manon's photos!

Can't remember the last time I participated in Paper Popsicles monthly sketch challenge so I thought I would give it a shot again.
This is their sketch:

And this is my take on it:

The journaling is hidden and is about Manon's happy and funny character and how she never tires of me taking pics of her... I LOVE her!

4 comments:

  1. Supergave layout is het geworden! Prachtig papier is dat. Ik had het zelf ook eens gekocht en een hele tijd laten liggen in mijn kast. Het is al zulk mooi papier om te zien, maar nogal lastig te gebruiken. Jij bent er wel supergoed in geslaagd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Wat is 'ie weer leuk geworden, de swirl is zo mooi. En die foto... super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning Monique!!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete