Saturday 29 August 2009

A new pet!

Did I tell you about our latest addition to our household?? No, I don't think so....Manon's biggest wish was to have a little rabbit, but as I'm allergic to them I've always told her NO!! until now, that is.... Last Sunday we collected this little dwarf-rabbit:
Isn't he cute??? He has his home in the garden, so I hope I'll be okay with my allergy (as long as the kids keep washing their hands after cuddling him! and how long will that last.... I know... sigh).
Jippie thinks this little rabbit, his name is Smiley by the way, is a special present for her!!! and is trying to find a way into his pen. Although now, a few days later, it seems they have accepted one another. They greet each other nose to nose and Jippie has quieted down a lot. But as she is still a hound I have to keep alert though!

3 comments:

  1. Wat een lief konijntje is Smiley. Goed om te horen dat de hond het nu ook wat beter met haar kan vinden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is one cute rabbit - so she wore you down did she? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schatje. Leuk hoor en fijn dat Jippie zo snel is gewend aan de nieuwe huis/tuingenoot. Veel plezier met Smiley.

    Ik liep wel erg achter met je blog lezen geloof ik..... :)

    ReplyDelete