Monday 15 March 2010

Pirates

Hi all!

Hope you had a better week(end) than I had! I came down with some kind of flu and I still don't feel too good and therefore didn't feel like scrapping at all ... Sorry!

However, I can show you this layout I made for The Scrappiest!

Last January Mats had a birthday party for his friends. He had decided on a pirates theme, so I bought lots of eye patches and earrings and the kids made their own pirate t-shirt. Don't they look scary???
Almost everything I used is from the Monstrosity line from Sassafras, except for the two robots from Maya Road, the (painter's) tape, the buttons and the ribbon. Here are a few details:


And here is sketch #56 from Liz from The Scrappiest:


If you want to see what the other DT members did with this sketch please hop over to the The Scrappiest blog! and if you decide to use it too for your layout please link it to the blog and maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners to win $ 20 in "stash cash" from "Your Scrapbook Stash"!
This is it for now. Have a wonderful week and see you soon!
Hugs, Monique

4 comments:

  1. Was wondering where you were - hope you feeling better soon. Just love how you use all these bright and funky ranges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een stoere (en stiekem ook wel een beetje schattige) piraatjes! En je layout is supergaaf geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great work with those papers... super fun layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of the Sass...gorgeous and colorful.

    ReplyDelete