Sunday 8 August 2010

New blog look and a new layout.

What do you think of my new blog look??? I've been changing and rechanging it and am still not perfectly happy with it. I wanted to have 3 colums and at least I succeeded in that.... but now there's still the rest. Mmmm still thinking about it.

And here's a layout I created yesterday. Megan at Crop Addict came up with the weekly challenge: create a layout with a sun/rainbow or lollipop and add some embossing.

Here's what I came up with:


I love how it turned out! Used De Lovely from Cosmo Cricket and do you see the epoxy shapes from Epiphany Crafts??? ... beside the word "always":

and in the cloud:
If you have the time please join us at Crop Addict with our weekly challenges!! We would love to have you!!

Hugs, Monique

6 comments:

  1. Ik vind je nieuwe bloglook supergaaf hoor! Heel mooi vrolijk jasje en je nieuwe banner is ook leuk. Net als je layout trouwens. Hij is zo mooi vrolijk en wat zijn die epoxy shapes toch leuk:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great layout, lovely details.
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blog looks fantastic. I thinks its easier to see everything now with the 3 columns too. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new look.
    Great photos in your header too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind je blog erg mooi zo en eerlijk gezegd ook veel beter te lezen, omdat het minder druk is dan het vorige. Goed lettertype ook en zeker een leuke header. En je LO vind ik SUPER!! Ik heb dat papier ook gekocht.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new look on your blog! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete