HERE is the link to the magazine and you'll find me on page 12!!! Wohoo!!
Furthermore I received this award from Romy:
Thanks Romy!! I'm very happy with it!! Although.... it came with the assignment to tell 5 random things about yourself....
Hmmm, well okay, here goes:
- I love autumn and winter and I don't care very much for the summer.
- I love reading! Ever since I was a little girl I read (every spare moment of the day!) ....
- I can be very snappy and short tempered, especially when I'm tired or stressed for time.
- I'm in HR and have come to the conclusion I don't like it anymore (at all!!).
- I would love to go and live in California, but alas, no real autumn/winters there, but a cute little cottage Cornwall/Devon will do too!
And what have you been up to this weekend??? Except from redecorating our bedroom (bleh! not done yet..) I've been scrapping! Big surprise, huh? I finished a layout for Inkido (yes, I did it!!) and one for myStampBOX (it's up on the blog, but will be published on the 10th of August... you'll have to be patient).
And now I'm off to bed (and finish "The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson).