Tuesday 17 May 2011

She's got attitude!

Last Saturday is was my turn to show my projects on the Inkido blog. Here are the layout and card I made:

First a page about Manon. During the cruise last week she had her photos taken by a professional photographer and this is one of those photos. I love the result!

And some close-ups:


For this layout I used the "Forever" line and the "Is This Love" line, the butterfly stamp, the "vintage frame 3" stamp, flowers, ribbon and charms: everything from Inkido of course!!

And then next a card ... one for all purposes:


Except for the "Rosehage" line I used cardstock, a charm, a stamp, pins, a ribbon and pearls from Inkido!

These projects are the only two I made last week ... I have a little trouble getting back into the normal swing of things after the cruise. It was so good to have a few days without pressure, without having to do all sorts of chores and to be able to just sit in the sun and read. I'm not normally one to sit in the sun and do nothing, I don't relax easily, but after the cruise it's the other way around! Oh well, I pressume hat won't last very long! LOL!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous17 May, 2011

    Wow! Mooi zeg, allebei. En het duurt vast niet lang voordat je weer in 'full-swing' bent.... hou het vakantiegevoel nog maar even vast hoor :-)
    groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh,wat mooi zeg,zowel de kaart als de L/O echt weer meesterwerkjes!
    Fijne dag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een gave LO zeg!! Ik herkende Manon bijna niet, wat een gave foto's zeg!!

    ReplyDelete