Sunday 29 May 2011

Two Inkido layouts!

Two weeks have passed since my last blog post at Inkido's blog so yesterday it was my turn to blog again!!

Here are the projects I made:

{Friend} : a page about one of my best friends "Mieke":


Some close-ups:


I find my inspiration for my layouts everywhere and in this case it was this (Nigerian) saying I came across one day: "Hold a True Friend With Both Hands". I knew instantly that I would scrap a page about one of my friends using this saying!



And here's the second page "Fun with Mum":


These photos were taken with my webcam on a lazy Sunday morning. I love Sunday mornings: a cup of coffee and quietly reading my e-mails .... but no such luck this Sunday. I knew my laptop has a webcam, but I just never use it and the kids wanted to show me how it works ... and about 50 photos were the result! Here are two of them:



For both pages I used the papers from the new line "Forever Summer". I LOVE these papers!!



For more Inkido inspration have a look at their blog; it's worth it!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by this Sunday!!
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous29 May, 2011

    Wauw wat een mooie layouts !! Vooral die eerste vind ik een plaatje !! En inderdaad een goede vriendin moet je koesteren !
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I love your pages, with beautiful details! I have to learn from you. How beautiful you look with the kids!
    I sent an email.
    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige LO's!! Schitterend papier!Enne, dat van die "rustige zondagochtend" is héél herkenbaar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig Mo, erg knap gedaan weer! Het papier is ook erg mooi maar zoals jij dat weer verwerkt... super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi!!!Wat een mooi papier en wat een leuke foto's!
    Heel mooi gemaakt!!
    Fijne maandag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful paper line & I love what you've created with them here , hun !!!

    ReplyDelete