Saturday 27 August 2011

Farm Life

Going through my stash of papers I found these farm papers from Doodlebug and I suddenly remembered the photos I had bought them for .... way back in 2008 we visited a farm from one of Timothy's soccer mates and the kids were allowed to drive a little bit on the tractor.

Look:


Mats, only 4 years old, is sooooo excited!!
Some close-ups:




These papers came with a diecut sheet, which I used for 75%! LOL!

So how are you spending your free weekend??? Scrapping like me?? What else would you do in weather like ours; can you hear the thunder?!

Despite the awful weather I hope you're enjoying your Saturday and thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Monique

11 comments:

  1. Leuk,leuk,leuk!! en die foto is ook zoooo leuk, perfect met dit papier toch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weer een super LO, Mo! En wat een leuk papier!Het is inderdaad lekker scrapweer vandaag. Ik heb al 2 LO's af. Liefs Yvonne Poot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je layout is super en zo schattig ook, hij vrolijkt mijn kille/koude zaterdag weer een beetje op;) Die foto is ook superlief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schitterende layout Monique !!!! Perfect papier natuurlijk bij deze leuke foto !
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this, Monique! Love how you have used the die cuts and tags! I admit I some times miss thoose years where the kids were more into tractors and engines than youtube and computer games *lol* But on the other hand - I don't miss the tantrums they had....

    We have perfect scrapping weather here in Norway, too - rain and some thunder. I finished the Hot Hunk Color Challenge at the Nook, and while I still was on a mojo boost, I scrapped a photo of DS8, journaling about his great soccer spectator skills :-)

    Have a fab Sunday, Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoi hoi

    Erg leuk geworden, dat was vast een feest op de boerderij.
    Heerlijk he die glimlachjes van de kinderen dan is alles goed.
    Heb jij een ook een scrapkamer? moet zowat wel met zoveel gave LO.

    fijn weekend verder

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee Monique, die bloemen op mijn ronde kaart zijn gemaakt met de bloemen-stans van Tim Holtz. Hoe kan het ook bijna anders :-)
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Het is ook echt een "boeretige" layout geworden. Past geweldig bij die tractor foto. Echt het einde!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a fun layout Monique! Love your design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun LO! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! I love the little tractor. Just popping over from the nook to show some love.

    ReplyDelete