Wednesday 14 September 2011

Get Picky!

This month Best Creation sponsors the sketch challenge blog "Get Picky". A few of us from the BC team participated in the sketch.

This is the sketch:
And here's my take on it:


I used the "Travel Forever" line, which was perfect for these cruise photos :).
And some close-ups:



If you want to see what the rest of the BC team and the Get Picky team made, have a look at their blog! Their sketches are so much fun and the design team rocks!! I also love their guest designer this month: Christiane Muller! I love her work!!

This is it, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Oh wauw, dat is een gave layout! Helemaal stoer en alle laagjes zien er ook zo mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design. Lots of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, Monique! Beautiful interpretation of the sketch and I so admire the earthy tones here with the travel theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! best of luck! Love Get Picky! I am a Christiane fan too!

    ReplyDelete