Thursday 12 January 2012

LOVE in New York!

Hah! my weekend started today!!  and you know what that means? Yes, scrapping! (and lots cleaning, shopping etc. but that doesn't count). I'm busy with my Doodlebug project for next Tuesday and it's turning out really fun, furthermore I'm working on my December Daily (yes, I want to finish it!), a LYB layout (also very fun to do) and I'm waiting for my "Clementine" Project Life stuff. Patrick is about to leave for California and he's going to bring my Amazon order home! Yay!

Did you know it's almost a year ago he went to California and got his heart attack? Now he's going again (again for his work) and I  have to admit I'm a little bit uneasy about it ... but that's nonsense right? It's not going to happen again, and for sure not in the same place .... and yet...

So, when I got the new Valentine line from Doodlebug "Sweet Cakes" I used it to create this layout about "us". It's about where it all began for Patrick and me. When we started dating (19 years ago) one of our first trips was to New York. We had such a great time that we vowed we'd go back no matter what. Last October this finally happened! and it was just as fabulous as the first time!

And a few details:



Materials: patterned paper: Sweet Cakes and Petite Prints, Sugar Coated Cardstock, Sweet Cakes "Cute Cuts", Doodle Twine (Valentines), Doodle-Pops (Sweetheart). Aren't the colors terrific?

It's on Doodlebug's blog right now. In case you have a look, could you please leave me a comment??? Thanks in advance!

Have a look at the new line:




Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige layout Monique !!! Lekker vrolijke kleuren ! Mooie foto van jullie tweetjes !
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schitterende layout, Monique! Ben weg van die linkerkant! En zeker een leuke foto! Kan me je gemengde gevoelens best voorstellen, hoor!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beauitful page. Love this funny colors...

    ReplyDelete