Saturday 5 May 2012

Spring in '65!

Remember I told you I'm May's Guest Designer at "Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge"? Well, here's the layout I created for their challenge. The challenge is "Scrap something about your garden .... etc.".

I decided to use these photos of my early childhood. When I was little, my parents didn't have a house with a garden, but my (German) grandparents did. So every time we stayed with my grandparents, we spent days in their garden. Here it's "Whitsun" (Pinksteren) and the weather is really warm.


And some close-ups:




I used the March 2012 kit from My Scrapbook Nook. The buttons were made with the Button Studio Tool from Epiphany Crafts.

I would really appreciate it if you visited the blog of "Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge" and had a look at the projects of all the other designers. They are absolutely wonderful! And maybe you could join us and give this challenge a try?!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Great story and page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je layout ziet er supergaaf uit! Ik vind de combinatie van het bruine papier met de felle kleurtjes er zo leuk uitzien. Past perfect bij de vintage foto's!

    ReplyDelete