Monday 24 September 2012

Some Jillibean Projects :)

A little while ago Jillibean Soup had a DT call and because I love their products I decided to apply. I haven't heard anything yet, so I guess that means "no", but that doesn't make me like their products less :):):).

Here are the 2 cards and the gift box I created for their call. The layouts have already been shown on my blog.

First up is the Gift Box: 





Then a "clean and simple" birthday card:


And last but least a "For You" card: 




I just love the mix of bright colors and kraft. They go together so well.

Can't wait to see who did make the team!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,
Monique

9 comments:

  1. Even if some of your projects look easy at the first glance, there are always lovely details to study like the pieces of fiber, the knots and the button. Fab work, Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou, als ik Jillibean Soup was, had ik het wel geweten. Geweldige creaties! Volgens mij zou je perfect in hun team passen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling projects Monique and your stitching is so precise ;-))

    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hartstikke leuk allemaal zeg vooral de laatste kaart is een verrassende combinatie van kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique, I LOVE this!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave some love and checking on me. Yes all is well :) you are so sweet and I send you a big hug. Take care, and great job again on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een super gave projectjes zeg! Die box is echt super.
    Afgelopen weekend maakte Jilibean bekend dat er wat persoonlijke probleempjes waren en het team nog niet bepaald was...je weet dus maar nooit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You create such beautiful projects with their collections! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete