Saturday 26 January 2013

Imaginisce's Childhood Memories layouts

I'm so sorry for not being here most of last week, but I've been in bed with the flu. Although I still don't feel too well I just had to get up and post this.

Last week was the release week of Imaginisce's new collection "Childhood Memories". I've really loved working with this awesome colorful collection!

Here are my two layouts which were shown on Imaginisce's blog last Friday: first one about my youngest son and his very best friend having a great time at the Queen's Day fair: "Love life & life will love you back"


and a few close-ups:




 Don't you just love that camera sticker? and you know what? there's also a camera stamp!!

And my second layout is called "Look the Simpsons!" which was exactly what the kids said when they saw them sitting in this street in Middelfart, Denmark.



For both my layouts I've put my Silhouette Cameo to good use!

If you want to see what the collection looks like then have a look HERE! Fabulous right?

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate your visits!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hoi Mo, wat vervelend hè die griep! Hoop dat je snel opknapt maar rustig aan hoor, hij is pittig. Deze layouts zijn weer geweldig :-) Beterschap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, twee super mooie layouts !!! Lekker vrolijk !
    Ik wens je heel veel beterschap, hopelijk ben je snel weer opgeknapt.
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind ze allebei helemaal super! Knap hoe je dat iedere keer weer doet. Zoveel details en dan zo'n mooi evenwicht. Beterschap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monique, hoop dat je snel weer opknapt, geloof dat iedereen wel iemand kent met de griep hier in huis is hij ook al toegeslagen, gelukkig ikke niet 'knock knock' even afslaan. Je lo's zijn geweldig en wat een super leuke lijn zeg!! Je titels met de cameo zo onwijs leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, love these pages! they're so fun and happy...they put a smile on my face :) great work!

    ReplyDelete