Friday 18 January 2013

Mini Album "Girls Day Out"

My Little Shoebox was having a product swap with Punky Sprouts and the designers could get a Punky Sprouts mini album if they wished ... well I did!

During the hectic month of December I had so much fun "unwinding" with this fun mini album from Punky Sprouts and MLS' Oh, Deer! collection! I find nothing more relaxing than creating a mini album.... every day I do just one page, no hurry, just having fun with this awesome collection!

I made this album about a day out with my friends. Let me show you:



and the inside pages:







And this is the Punky Sprouts album I used: "Soul Sprout":


I really loved this album; no two pages are the same even the texture of a lot of pages is different! And although the Oh, Deer! collection is all about nature and woods and little animals living in those woods it worked perfectly with my city-photos!

MLS supplies: Oh, Deer! collection: Patterned Paper: Creekside Trail (50051), A walk in the Woods (50052), Knock on Wood (50053), Happy Campers (50054); 3D Roll-Up Flower and Accents (50055); Cardstock Stickers (50056); Muse Alphabet Stickers: Woodgrain (50106), Newsprint (50102); Mini Alphabet Stickers: Apple (50156), Cream (50152); Trim Pack: Morning Mist (50057).

Other supplies: Punky Sprouts mini album "Soul Sprout"; Flowers, Words-To-Go, Pen: K&Company; Chipboard Words: Maya Road; Twine: The Twinery; Wood Veneer Shapes: Studio Calico; Pen: Stabilo; Stamping Ink: ColorBox and VersaMagic; Doilies: Royal Lace, Pipoos; Embroidery Thread: misc.


That's it for today! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hope you enjoyed my album.

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat een gaaf album! Lekker vrolijk en bosachtig! Ik vind de stofjes tussendoor ook een mooie afwisseling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtig album Monique !!!! Heel mooi gemaakt en een hele mooie herinnering ook.
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome Monique. Love your mini albums. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--such a fun and creative project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een superleuk album! Heel gaaf gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wha!! Helemaal gaaf!!!! Hier raak je niet op uitgekeken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuk, bont en gezellig album.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful album and a wonderful record of your time spent with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!!! This is the cutest mini album EVER! It is so so so cute! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Echt een SUPER gaaf mini album, heerlijk al die leuke details!

    ReplyDelete