Sunday 13 January 2013

New Doodlebug Winter Releases!!

How I wish I could go to CHA! Every year I promise myself that next time I'll go ... but I never do.... but I keep hoping that one day I'll be there! It would be easier to go together with one or more other scrappers, so who'll join me next time?

For now I do have the new Doodlebug Winter Releases!!!

LOVEBIRDS (on my desk right now!)





TAKE NOTE:





STARS AND STRIPES:





DOODLE-POPS:

CARDSTOCK STICKERS:

LOTS OF WASHI TAPES!! (these are only a few)








There are two other fabulous new collections: Fruit Stand and Flower Box and if you want to see those too, have a look at Doodlebug's blog! (I had the photos included in this blogpost as well, but the post had so many pics it wouldn't load anymore, so I removed them). 

And? What you do think? Awesome right?? 

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. hoi monique
    ik ga graag mee de volgende keer. maken we er een leuk tripje van. het ziet er weer vrolijk uit.
    groetjes corien

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me Monique, one of these years we are going to meet in the middle and get to CHA. What do you think? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow seems you have a nice collection of colorful crafty stuffs. In fact looking at these incredible collections, I would certainly want to pay a visit to CHA and hope to meet good people and explore similar colorful artwork there.
    guipure lace

    ReplyDelete