So here's what I did:
- I started with a plain chipboard star;
- then I stuck several strips of different tapes on the star, slightly overlapping on the sides;
- I turned the chipboard star around and cut the tape around the edges of the star, but not too close to the edge;
- then I carefully folded the rest of the tape around the edge of the chipboard;
- Next I found a Cuttlebug embossing folder with dots and I embossed the chipboard star with the tape!
I really love the result! Here's a better look at the embossing:
Supplies: Doodlebug Stars & Stripes collection and Maya Road chipboard stars.
If you have loads of washi tape as well (who doesn't?) then why not play along?! You have until April 1 to post your projects on your blog and link them to the Moxie Fab World blog! Read all about the challenge HERE!
Thanks again for visiting my blog and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!