Monday 17 June 2013

Another sunny Doodlebug layout!

I just can't get enough of Doodlebug's collections! They really make me happy!

Here's another layout I created with one of their collections. This time I used Fruit Stand. And I know it must  sound crazy, but because I love this collection so much I have such a hard time cutting the papers up. So for this page I used lots and lots of scraps I had left from one of my other projects. Crazy right? Considering, I have a whole pile of the new papers on my desk ....

But I love the result:


And the layout with the journaling showing:


and a few close-ups:




And of course I added a few Silhouette cuts. You can never have enough of those, lol.

Thanks for stopping by again!! And I hope you'll have a wonderful week!!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. zo wat gaaf! geweldige foto, die vraagt om een knallende LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermooie, zomerse lay-out! De foto knalt er inderdaad echt vanaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig Monique!! Dat heb je weer super gedaan met dat geweldige Doodlebug papier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een heerlijk vrolijke layout, super!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke vrolijke layout!! Ik ben druk bezig aan mijn LO voor AFSC, was ik helemaal vergeten, shame on me!
    Ik heb even gekeken wat doodlebug is via jouw site. Als ik zie wat ze maken dan ben jij daar helemaal op je plekje, echt jouw stijl allemaal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rockin' the Doodlebug, Monique! And I hate cutting up papers too!! :) Love how you used all the bits and pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL over you not cutting up papers - what are you saving them for, just use them!!!! :) Fab layout Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just happy! The colors, the patterns and that photo...lots of fun energy! Gorgeous, girl!

    ReplyDelete