Friday 28 June 2013

Doodlebug PageMaps layout

At Doodlebug we're using Becky Fleck's PageMaps sketches this week. We all got to choose a sketch to our own liking and create a layout with that.

Here's what I did, using Doodlebug's Take Note collection


A few close-ups:


Photos are of our youngest during our holiday in France last year. He's trying to solve his dad's Sudoku puzzle (almost managed it too!).


I used my typewriter to type my journaling straight onto the layout:


And this is the sketch I chose (one of the May sketches):


Supplies: Doodlebug "Take Note" collection (paper, cardstock stickers, envelope, borders) & "Simply Sweet" alpha stickers; cardstock: Bazzill Basics; pen: Smash K&Co; Brother typewriter; Aigger sewing machine. 

For even more Doodlebug PageMaps layouts check out Doodlebug's blog this whole week! 

Thanks for visiting my blog again today! I heart you!!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING those sweet photos and the bold colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie lay-out weer! Leuk om te zien hoe je de sketch duidelijk hebt gevolgd, maar er toch echt een Monique-layout van hebt gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk zeg!! Zo heerlijk vrolijk en wat een leuke schets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and beautiful take on it. I love that you typed directly onto your layout. ?.and I love the doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja, die schetsen van haar zijn nog steeds gaaf. Je hebt er een super LO me gemaakt, ach... maak je ooit wel eens iets wat niet gaaf is? ;)
    Lekker ventje is Mats, snap dat je dol op hem bent als ik de foto's zie.
    Have fun morgen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a cutie.
    You really have small kids still. It is such a wonderful time when they are at that age! Well I guess the different ages have different charms ;-)
    Your page is pure sweetness and so gorgeous with those hot summery colours!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a lovely layout... I am following you on Bloglovin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome use of the sketch Monique, and I love the pop from the Orange paper!

    ReplyDelete