Thursday 27 June 2013

Shaped Cards week at Imaginisce!

For this week the Imaginisce design team was asked to design a "shaped card" and because I now have the Silhouette Cameo, creating a shaped card was EASY! 

I used Imaginisce's "Outdoor Adventure" collection, which I love not only for its cute designs, but also for the warm colors. The card I chose to create is all about warm colors, look:


I cut the shape twice (one mirrored) and stitched them together. Then I cut and added a fun sentiment and ... ready! 

Supplies: Imaginisce (Outdoor Adventure: patterned paper). Tools: Silhouette Cameo and shape design (sunset) by Loni Stevens, sentiment design by Samantha Walker.

For more "shaped cards" inspiration visit Imaginisce's blog whole week long! 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! 
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the palm trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Monique, and I love the warm colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deze vorm is wel heel gaaf! Supermooie kaart!

    ReplyDelete