Monday 22 July 2013

Happy Birthday - Pretty Little Studio

At Paper Issues the "issue" still is "Pretty Little Studio" (or anything nature) so if you have any Pretty Little Studio projects and/or nature projects link them up!! You can win a gift certificate to PLS' online shop!!

Here's another project I made with their pretty papers, a birthday card:

Isn't the image cute?


And have you seen the new Paper Issues shop yet? I'm just loving their "Under The Stars" embellishment kit! and this is just one of the many many goodies you can find in the store. 

Remember to use this code for 20% off your entire purchase if you decide to go shopping! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Btw, if you have trouble leaving me a comment that's because I switched to Google+, but as it's not what I expected I'm trying to switch back .... but that isn't as simple as I thought it would be. I'll keep you posted! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment