Friday 9 August 2013

Doodlebug "July Daily" mini album

I love creating mini albums, but as they cost so much time to create I often opt for a quicker scrapbook project like a layout or a card. But not this time! I love Doodlebug's "Take Note" collection so much, that I decided to create a "July Daily".

Here's what I made:


The cover, with a sun (or flower) created with those awesome Doodlebug buttons.


The inner pages:

July 2013:  

July 1: Waving Timothy goodbye when he leaves for one of the last days at school before the summer holidays. July 2: Found an Easter egg no-one discovered in April!


July 3: Scrapbook UK magazine arrived on my doorstep with my first written article in it! July 4: Having lunch in the Hema with Manon during my lunch break.


July 5: All Timothy does in his free time is playing on his PlayStation 3. July 6: Patrick is preparing the barbecue while I quietly read my book ... bliss!


July 7: Going to the movies with Astrid. We saw "Now You See Me" (awesome film!). July 8: Mats and his best friend at school. July 9: My father turned 75!!!


July 10: Leaving party Mats' class and eating an ice cream with "smurfen" ice (blue). July 11: Wohoo, I got a new laptop!!! 


July 12: Mats brings home an AWESOME school report!! WTG son! Also July 12: Patrick, Manon and Tim arrive in Portugal for a week long (extra) vacation! (Mats still has to go to school for another week so we stay home.)



July 13: Manon reads a book a day! July 16: Tim and Manon para gliding! July 17: Patrick, Manon & Tim booked a bus tour and are discovering more of Portugal than just Praia da Oura and Albufeira. 


Another July 17 shot:


Okay, this was the first half of my July Daily. The next half will follow soon!

Supplies: mainly Doodlebug's Take Note collection, including patterned papers, 6x6 paper pad, stickers, 4x6 simply put cards, border stickers, teensy type alpha stickers, doodle pops, washi tape. I used some bits and pieces of other Doodlebug collections.

For more Doodlebug mini albums, make sure you visit DB's blog!!

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment