Tuesday 13 August 2013

Guesting at Pretty Little Studio!

So, as of September 1 I'll be on the design team of Pretty Little Studio, but before that I got to be their August guest designer!

My first assignment was to join in today's sketch challenge!

Here's my page:


When I first saw the “Nature Walk” collection I knew I had to have it! This collection is so super cute and utterly perfect for so many photos. Take for example this photo of my youngest watching a squirrel in a park in New York. In The Netherlands we rarely see any squirrels, so my son was totally in awe when he spotted this one and when the squirrel hopped near, my son had the time of his life. Of course I had to scrap this moment and I couldn’t find a collection better suited for this photo than “Nature Walk”!

Here're a few close-ups:




I really love all the diecuts and picture cards with these cute little animals in this collection!! Have a look in PLS' online shop to see the complete collection.

This is the sketch my layout is based upon:


I would love it if you would stop by Pretty Little Studio's blog and left me a comment, especially as it's the first time a project of mine is shown there :) . 

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment