Tuesday 24 September 2013

This Is Awesome - Pretty Little Studio

If you liked yesterday's layout then maybe you'll like today's too ... as here's another Pretty Little Studio page! Today the new PLS sketch challenge went up and I created this page using the "Sand Castle" collection (LOVE)!!


The boys in the layout are my oldest son (on the right) and his nephew chilling on a French beach in Carnon Plage only 4 weeks ago. Except for nephews they've been best friends forever and so my sis and I always try to spend at least one week of the summer holidays together. Her 3 kids and my 3 kids are all about the same age and they get on like a house on fire ... such a blessing!


How I love Pretty Little Studio's products. Have you seen those ice cream diecuts, the arrow stickers, the arrow diecuts, the tags, the bingo cards and of course the papers! The stamped circles are made with a stamp from Scraptastic Kit Club. The title was created using the Silhouette Cameo. Thanks to Ashley Horton I finally figured out how to do it! If you click on her name it will bring you to her blog in case you want to see this technique too.


And this is the sketch Keri Babbitt created for us:


If you like the sketch and want to give it a try too you can submit any project with any kind of product and who knows, maybe you'll be the winner of a $5 coupon to the PLS store!! Challenge ends on September 30th. 

This is it for today. Thanks for stopping by my blog and hoping to see you back soon! 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment