Sunday 24 November 2013

Announcing the Imaginisce 2014 Design Team!

Vorige week kreeg ik zo'n leuk emailtje van Cari Locken, de design team coordinator van Imaginsce: ik mag nog een jaartje in het design team van Imaginisce blijven! en daar ben ik hartstikke blij mee! Ik ben gek op hun collecties en Cari is zo super aardig!

Have you seen the announcement of Imaginisce's design team for 2014?!! and have you seen that my name's on that list once again!! Wohoo, I'm so happy about that!! Last year has been truly terrific; the team was sooooo super nice and Cari is the sweetest person there is (!!!!!) and I was really dreading the end of the term! But now I've been given a whole extra year to design for them!! Yay! 

Wanna see who else made the team? Here's the list: 


Angi Barrs -  USA
Tracy Gruber -  USA
Katrina Hunt -  USA
Aimee Kidd - USA
Monique Liedtke - The Netherlands
Jodi Wilton - Canada

I'm so proud to find my name among this group of very talented ladies! 

And here're a few of my favorite projects I made for them: 





See you back soon! 
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment