Sunday 22 December 2013

On Stage - Glitz Design

Mijn dochter is gek op toneel spelen en toen ze op de middelbare school na schooltijd toneellessen kon volgen deed ze dat direct! Het hele schooljaar werd er druk geoefend en in mei was het zover, het toneelstuk "Plastic" werd opgevoerd voor ouders & vrienden! Het was super!

My daughter loves to act (both in plays and at home, lol) and when she got the chance to join in an acting class at school, but after school hours, she did so immediately! After months of rehearsing the play "Plastic" was finally performed for family & friends! I loved it!! 


Ik heb de "Color Me Happy" collectie van Glitz Design gebruikt. Als je naar Manons make-up kijkt dan snap je vast waarom!

Using the "Color Me Happy" collection by Glitz Design. Seeing her make-up I thought this collection was perfect! 



Voor de achtergrond weer een beetje met Gelatos gespeeld. Ik ben er nog erg voorzichtig mee ... toch eens wat minder voorzichtig worden.

Before starting my page I played a bit with my Gelatos on the white cardstock. Love it, but I think I have to start being a bit less careful, which will be difficult as that's not who I am! 

Bedankt voor je bezoek!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment