Friday 13 December 2013

Two Friends in Drievliet - Pretty Little Studio

De OOTB (Out Of The Box) challenge bij Pretty Little Studio was dit keer een hele leuke: veel houten en rieten elementen en vooral veel uilen (ben gek op uilen!). Ik heb toch wel even na moeten denken wat ik met deze foto als uitgangspunt zou gaan doen, maar uiteindelijk is het dit geworden. Ik heb de indeling van het houten bakje genomen voor het design van mijn layout, met daarnaast natuurlijk de uilen en de ster. De collectie heet "Nature Walk" en kan je in Nederland bij Scrapplaza vinden. 

This week it was my turn for the OOTB challenge at Pretty Little Studio. I really loved the photo, but I have to admit that it took me a while before I decided which elements I was going to use. In the end I decided to use the “squares” design of the wooden tray for the design of my page, the wood element for the background of my page and of course the owls and star (as I adore all Pretty Little Studio’s owl diecuts, I try to use them as much as possible!). I really love how it turned out, especially the design with the squares.


and a few close-ups: 




Supplies: Pretty Little Studio's Nature Walk. 

And this is the OOTB photo: 


Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you'll have time to visit Pretty Little Studio's blog too. 
Have a great Friday! 

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment