Monday 17 February 2014

Lift layout "Together" - Scrapbook Magazine UK & Doodlebug & Unity Stamps

For the September 2013 issue of Scrapbook Magazine UK I created this layout for the readers to lift. I decided to use colorful photos and a colorful collection! The photos were taken on the day we/The Netherlands got a new king (that's the reason for the orange color!) and the collection I used is from Doodlebug: "Take Note". The stamps I used are from the Unity Stamps "April 2013 Kit of the Month". 

Voor het september 2013 nummer van Scrapbook Magazine UK was ik gevraagd een layout te maken die de lezers van het tijdschrift konden liften ... zo leuk! Ik besloot deze vrolijke fotos van 30 april te gebruiken, onze 1e koningsdag! en de "Take Note" collectie van Doodlebug. De stempels die ik gebruikt heb zijn van Unity's "Kit of the Month" april 2013.


The chipboard accolade I covered with some Doodlebug washi tape and the stamping ink is also from Doodlebug. 

De chipboard accolade heb ik met Doodlebugs washi tape bedekt en ook de stempelinkt die ik gebruikt heb, is van Doodlebug.

A few close-ups: 



and this is the Unity stamp set I used: April 2013 "You make my heart puffy"



How I would love to know if someone actually did lift my page ... 

Ik vraag me af of uiteindelijk iemand de layout echt gelift heeft ...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it!
Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. Well...I didn't! It's hard to get the Scrap Mag out here in Oz.....anyways, LOOVE your brights here & that bracket...sooooo fab covered in the washi!!!! Looks awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page this is!!! I LOVE the bright colors and the design! The details are pretty remarkable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I haven't yet but have a scrap camp coming up where I might just get it done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! Love all your bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooooooo amazing!! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute page Monique!! Love the touches of kraft with all the fun, bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Het is echt een Hollandse lay-out met alle vrolijke kleuren! Helemaal super weer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute and colorful page Monique. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the love you have shown me on my blog! I'm so bad at this! :x But definitely am inspired by you on a daily basis! Love all your works and this layout just proves how greatly talented you are! Love ee it!

    ReplyDelete