Friday 7 February 2014

One of a kind - Pretty Little Studio

Today the page I created about my hubby using the fabulous “Monsieur” collection is up on Pretty Little Studio's blog. I just love this collection with the big diecuts of different types of men! They are so funny (and perfect for photos of my husband!)! 

Vandaag is het weer mijn beurt om een layout te laten zien op het blog van Pretty Little Studio. Ik heb de "Monsieur" collectie gebruikt om deze foto van mijn man te scrappen. Ik vind de stoere kleuren van deze collectie zo gaaf, maar vooral ook die grote die-cuts van al die typetjes ...


For this layout I used only one 8×8 sheet of paper: “Mr Williams” and cut this in 4 equal parts. Then I cut the mini bunting flags “Mr Wood” in separate triangles and adhered them randomly to my page (well, not so very randomly – it took me quite a while to decide where to adhere them, lol) and last but not least I added the (bingo)cards, the tags, some paper ribbons and the diecuts. I really love the end result!

Voor deze layout heb ik alleen 1 vel van de collectie gebruikt "Mr Williams" en die in vieren gesneden en samen met de foto op mijn pagina geplakt (ik gebruik altijd maar een klein beetje lijm zodat ik er later nog van alles onder kan schuiven). Daarna heb ik de "mini bunting flags Mr Wood" in aparte driehoekjes gesneden en ze hier en daar op de achtergrond bevestigd. Vervolgens heb ik de journaling kaartjes, tags, paper ribbons en de die-cut toegevoegd. Snel nog even onder de naaimachine door en klaar!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! and TGIF! hope you'll have a fun weekend with lots of crafting! 

Bedankt voor je bezoekje en ik hoop tot snel!

Hugs,


11 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love all the details here, so much to see and it's still fresh :)
    Looking good <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - the banner shapes, the stitching the bright bold scrapping...brill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the PLS man and all the triangles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hij is weer gáááf! Wat een leuk mannetje van PLS! En hij heeft een mooi prominent plaatsje gekregen op deze mooie lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this.... the cute Mr ist so funny
    love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gave layout Monique !! Dat mannetje is super !!

    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome page Monique! Love the triangles in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great!!! Your work looks great! I think I am back. Still haven't attempted a scrapbook page...but think I am getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this LO! The details are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning layout! love the triangles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun layout Monique! Lovin' the triangles and awesome mix of patterns.:)

    ReplyDelete