Wednesday 30 April 2014

Creative Scrappers Birthday Bash

Creative Scrappers is celebrating 6 years of Creating with Sketches and in honor of this they have 12 new sketches.

I've used one of them to create this page of my lovely niece. She's playing dress up and is wearing one of my daughter's dresses (from when she was 8 or 9 years old). The papers and embellishments are from the new Imaginisce collection "Little Princess".


And a few close-ups:





Supplies: Imaginisce "Little Princess": patterned paper, die-cuts, buttons. Cardstock: American Crafts. Other: crochet doily, silver stars washi tape, twine: Purple Pumpkin. Wood Veneer: Studio Calico. Glimmermist: Tattered Angels. Hemp Cord: Hemptique.

And here's the sketch I used:


And I thought I'd show you the new Imaginisce "Little Princess" collection as well:

Patterned Papers:


Die-cuts: 



Sticker Stackers:


Die-cut pad: 


Stamps: 






Awesome right? Wish I had some more time to play today, but I promised my youngest son to take him to the cinema. We're going to see the Lego film! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and hope you'll have great day! 
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!! I love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the triangles and all the Princess goodies!!!! Pinning!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi hoi
    ik vind je lo echt helemaaaaaal leuk super hoor. maar ja dat zijn ze allemaal.
    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een heerlijke prinsessenlay-out! Ik vind je design met de driehoekjes super en de kleine prinsesjes zijn een leuke toevoeging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Monique!! Awesome job with the Imaginisce collection and the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this page. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous01 May, 2014

    Leuke LO, echt voor meisjes! Super uitwerking van de schets. Leuke foto van Julia ook zeg! Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete