Friday 18 April 2014

Love You - Flower Stencils Amanda Robinson Studio

New in Amanda Robinson Studio's shop this week are these awesome Flower Stencils which can be paired with vinyl or acetate to make your own stencils or just as easily used as die cuts on your pages and projects!

Here's what I did, I used the negative flower stencil as a frame for my photo while tucking the larger positive stencil between a few of the patterned paper mats.


 I used the September 2013 Jenni Bowlin papercrafting kit for this page. Love the colors of this kit! When fastening my cuts to my page I love to use a stapler like the tiny attacher from Tim Holtz:




The washi tape and dotted button are from the Purple Pumpkin store.

And this is the cutting file I used:


Available in Amanda Robinson Studio's store for only $ 1.50.

Valentina used the flower cutting file as a stencil to mist on her cards. Visit Amanda Robinson Studio's blog to check it out!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs,
am

9 comments:

  1. Can see me getting lots of ideas for the cameo from you Monique.;) Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful! I am loving the colours..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those little hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie foto en je hebt hem prachtig gescrapt! Geweldige laagjes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! Great colours and I like how you used the cut files.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the cut files, beautiful page and great colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page Monique. Love the cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and awesome, Monique! I love all of the layering!

    ReplyDelete