Tuesday 15 April 2014

Round and round it goes! - Pretty Little Studio and free cut file

I loved the photo for today’s Pretty Little Studio OTB challenge as I happened to have to right photos waiting for me on my desk! When my daughter was in London last year she took these fun photos of the London Eye and I really wanted to scrap those. Because they turned out a bit dark I left them on my desk for quite a while, but when I saw today’s challenge I just had to use them! The perfect Pretty Little Studio collection to use was “Neapolitan”; the photos are a bit dark because of the English weather, but because this collection is so light colored it formed the perfect counterpart! (Btw, the background paper is from October Afternoon.)


The title was created with my Silhouette (I’m a fan of large titles!). If you want it too, scroll down a bit to download it. 



And this was today's Pretty Little Studio OTB photo: 


Feel free to download the studio cut file for this large title. Just click on the link below the image. The only thing I ask you is to give me credit when using it. 

To download click here!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon! 

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Gaaf! Vind de grote tekst en de kleuren echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect, perfect, perfect! I adore the title and how you layered all of the tags behind the photos. Fabulous design. And thanks so much for the freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Door deze lay-out krijgen de foto's meteen een veel vrolijkere uitstraling. Alles past zo mooi bij elkaar en die wolkjes zijn wel heel toepasselijk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new favorite! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a fab layout. Thanks for the file too - will have to give that one a go for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoi hoi

    hij is weer erg leuk. super die grote tekst.

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this on FB and thought you should know~I think this is awesome. Great style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bokeh background Monique, and the large title is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love love this!!!! So gorgeous!!!!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and loving the title work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Great product choices and colours with a relatively C and S design. You always choose just the perfect embellis and that background paper is such an awesome background.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hij is gaaf!!! Zowel de LO als het snijbestand. Ik heb hem meteen gedownload, want ik heb bijna dezelfde foto's. Je LO wordt dus gelift. Bedankt!! Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete