Wednesday 28 May 2014

Having tea with my friend Mieke - Imaginisce

It's sketch week at Imaginisce! The team has been working with a sketch Christine Meyer has created for us. I've used the "Welcome Spring" collection to create my "English Tea" layout:


The photos were taken when I had a real “English High Tea” with a friend of mine. This counts definitely as one of my favorite “activities”, I LOVE English Teas!! 
The title was done with my Silhouette Cameo and a black sketch pen. 



I just love all the coffee cutting files I found in the Silhouette online store!



Supplies used: Imaginisce: 12x12 paper pad, die-cuts, buttons (Welcome Spring), American Crafts: cardstock, glue runner, Studio Calico: wood veneer.

And this is the sketch Christine created: 



For more projects please visit Imaginisce's blog

Thank you so much for stopping again today!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wat is dit een leuke layout! Zo'n gave lijn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28 May, 2014

    Awesome layout - love high tea too and hello to Mieke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supergave lay-out! Wat een mooie vormgeving en zoveel leuke details! Vooral dat vogeltje is enig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mickey!!! And I love love love this lo! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving that teacup in the corner!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of this sketch Monique, and I always love your fun Cameo cuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!! Fabulous shapes you've used here & those 'buttons'......it all looks really really great:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page...gorgeous cuts and such an awesome title.

    ReplyDelete