Tuesday 13 May 2014

Let's talk Minecraft!

Last Christmas I got a big box full of Gelatos in the most amazing colors, but until now I've almost never used it. So when I saw the Thursday challenge at Elle's Studio I decided I had to give it a go! (if you see the challenge, you'll understand why!).

I used the "Everyday Moments" collection from Elle's Studio and an older kit + add-on from the Scraptastic Kit Club (Classy Girls, August 2013) which I loved but (also) had barely touched (so much to do, so little time!) and here's what I made:


Very messy for me, but I loved giving this technique a try!


My boys (14 and 9) LOVE the online game Minecraft. So when we were away for a couple of days, they would look forward to the afternoon coffee in the hotel lobby where there was free wifi!


And because I made this page with the Scraptastic Club kit, I thought I'd link this up to their May 1st challenge as well (use a telephone on your page). As the boys are playing on their iPhone and iPod the cardstock sticker of the telephone was a perfect finishing touch!

So this is it for today, thanks for visiting my blog and hope you'll have a great day!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic page Monique! And I know what you mean about minecraft. My 17 yo son still plays it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love love that background you created!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the Elle's challenge! I love the watercolor background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove this! You really worked wonders on those gilatos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie lay-out met vooral een hele gave achtergrond! Super hoe je die met mist hebt gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Monique!! Love how you used the Gelatos in the background to re-create the look from the sketch, and I really love the photo strip!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Monique. I love the soft look of the Gelatos on your background. I want to try that.

    ReplyDelete