Monday 12 May 2014

Sweet Love - Pretty Little Studio

Happy Monday everyone!! Although it's one of my days in the office today, I do have a layout to share with you.

It's a layout I created with Pretty Little Studio's “Baby Jack” collection. Though this time I didn’t use this collection for a baby photo of one of my sons, but for a holiday photo of my 16 year old daughter and our Cocker Spaniel. That’s what I love so much about this collection: you can easily use this (baby themed) collection for those everyday pictures that we all have!! For the finishing touch I added a few labels, which I ran through my typewriter to add the place, date and a little bit of journaling; just perfect!!



and a few close-ups of this gorgeous collection:


I just love the feathers and little owls diecuts!


The flowers are a cutting file from Amanda Robinson Studio


If you're curious about the Baby Jack collection, you can find them here in Pretty Little Studio's shop.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a great week!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the feathers and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 't Is weer een plaatje!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love those cute owls.... oh no i love the whole layout.
    all those cute details....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a new fave! Love everything about it Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een lieve foto en je hebt hem prachtig gescrapt! Zoals altijd ziet je laagjeswerk er weer heel gelikt uit en wat een gave kleuren ook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layering on this one Monique and the pretty die cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page Monique. I love those flower die cuts.

    ReplyDelete