Friday 18 July 2014

Away we go! - Imaginisce

Hi everyone!! Today I want to share the travel layout that was posted on Imaginisce's blog today, for which I used my fabulous I-Top tool! I chose photos from our New York vacation where we stand on top of the Empire State Building.


I decided to use the sheet with the world map from the Perfect Vacation collection and to create matching brads to indicate the place of departure, the place of our destination and a brad to link my photos to these places.



I really love that the I-Top tool gives me the opportunity to create brads that exactly match my layout!!! For a step-by-step on how to use the I-Top see my blog post HERE. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!


Supplies: Imaginisce: 12x12 paper pad, die-cuts, sticker stacker, die-cut tag pad (Perfect Vacation); Bazzill Basics: cardstock; Studio Calico: cork hearts, sequins; The Twinery: twine; K&Company: pen.
Tools: I-Top Brad Maker, I-Top paper punch 22mm, Brad Daddies 22mm; Aigger sewing machine; Tim Holtz: Tiny Attacher.

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Amazing page Monique!! Love how you used the buttons and twine for the travel route!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love love love love the map paper, the colors and the stars!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt een onwijs leuke lay-out! Ik vind het vooral erg gaaf hoe je met de touwtjes jullie reis hebt weergegeven. Superleuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those product choices! What an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning page design. Makes me want to be a world traveller too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18 July, 2014

    Een super leuke LO! Wat een vrolijke lijn is dat toch ook. Super zoals je de touwtjes hebt gebruikt. Heel origineel. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome page, I love all the colors, and detailed elements!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout! Love your details and elements. Man you know how to work it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monique - as always - perfection

    ReplyDelete