Friday 11 July 2014

On this date - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone, here's a layout I created for Pretty Little Studio which I haven't shared here yet. I scrapped these photos once before (some 10 years ago) but as I didn’t know a whole lot about right or wrong adhesives, I used the wrong one and all the photos and embellishments came off again. So now, I’m trying again! The Baby Jack collection with all the wood veneer patterns and the brown/orange and yellow colors is just perfect!!


I’ve also used my Epiphany Crafts Hexagon tool to create some hexagons embellishments and I love the result!





I love to use "smaller" patterns for the bubble caps and used one of the two 8" x 8" cover sheets of the Baby Jack collection for this:


Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day!
Hugs,


10 comments:

  1. Wat een schattige foto en je hebt er een prachtige strandlay-out van gemaakt! Hij straalt echt een heel mooi sfeertje uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf! Wat een mooi papier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk Monique! Gaaf papier en je indeling vind ik erg mooi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the hexagons and the stars!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erg leuk Monique. De hexagons zijn top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, Monique!! I love the two photo clusters and the use of the hexagons on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een lieve layout, kleuren, foto's en papier, het klopt weer helemaal. Erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of those hexagons Monique. You have nailed a stunning page again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning papers and I LOVE those hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is amazing - the two photo are onlly ten years old but the second one does already have a vintage look... i love this...
    the small hexagons are so cute... i just have to try it myself...
    Great Layout - as always

    Es ist erstaunlich. Die Bilder sind gerade mal 10 Jahre alt und das zweite sieht schon ein bisschen vintage aus - ich liebe das.
    Die kleinen Hexagons sind so süß - ich muss das auch mal versuchen.
    Tolles Layout - wie immer.

    ReplyDelete