Saturday 19 July 2014

Let's celebrate - Ruby Rock-It


Hi my friends! For Ruby Rock-It I created two celebration cards using the Carnival Queen collection, 5x5 square embossed cards and tools from Epiphany Crafts. 


To create the cards I used the Fundamentals embossed cards and folded the front of the card in half. I created a decoration for the card and adhered it to the lower half of the front. I used two Epiphany Crafts bubble caps to make the card stand up, like this:



And if you want to put the card in an envelope to send it, just lift the front a bit and fold it flat again, like this: 


Hope you like it! 

Here's my list of supplies: 


Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Star 25
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Star 25


This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!



3 comments:

  1. Love these cards, Monique!! Great dimension and so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat een gave ontwerpen! Ik vind je kaarten echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool are these! Love all the layers, details and dimensions.

    ReplyDelete