Monday 7 July 2014

Monday Blues Post with Ruby Rock-It


Hello everyone! For Ruby Rock-It's "Monday Blues" post I created this layout with scraps and left-overs from (mainly) the Cook collection, one of my all time favorite Ruby Rock-It collections! 

It's a page that makes me happy, not only because of the photo of my boys, or because we were in France at the time the photo was taken, but also because of the warm and cheerful colors and the fun design of these papers! 


Although this collection is all about cooking I think it matches this photo perfectly. 
And what do you think of those awesome hexagon shapes I made with the Epiphany Crafts "Shape Studio Hexagon" tool with matching bubble caps? Epiphany Crafts was so very kind to send us some of their new tools to play with and that I did!! 


A close-up of one of the shapes: I think this is my new favorite tool from Epiphany Crafts!!


And a few other close-ups of my page: 


LOVE the China Blue brad!!


And this is the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool I used:


Here's a list of the supplies I used: 

Ruby Rock-It China Blue Brads
Ruby Rock-It Nostalgia Tickets


Other supplies: 
American Crafts: white cardstock
Studio Calico: Mister Huey color mist
Pen: K&Company Smash
Doily and Staples: misc. 
Cutting file: Amanda Robinson Studio

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous07 July, 2014

    Weer zo'n leuke LO! Apart met al die kleine vierkantjes. En ja, ik heb Tim nu ook gezien. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous07 July, 2014

    Now I know what you were making with the hexagons. LOL. Its on my list ;). Fab layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love love love love the squares and the hexagons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Really love the homespun appeal and all the scrumptious patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Monique. My tiny attacher arrived and now I don't know how to use them in the middle of pages. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun layout!I love all of the pieces of paper, it goes so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dieses Layout ist wie immer wunderschön - und es ist so spannend all die kleinen süßen Details zu entdecken - da gibt es so viel zu sehen. Und du hast recht - es passt alles perfekt zum Foto.

    This layout is as always very beautiful - and it is so exciting, exploring all the cute little details - there is so much to see. And you are right - everything fits perfect with the picture

    ReplyDelete