Tuesday 12 August 2014

Care Free - Ruby Rock-It


For today's "Lovin Layouts" feature on Ruby Rock-It's blog I've created this layout. The photo is of two of my kids and one of my nephews. It's the summer holidays and we're at our favorite camping site in the south of France, a place where I've been going ever since I was a kid myself.


I started this layout with the sketched camera (used the Silhouette for this) and worked from there. I don't think you can see it, but I've colored the camera with watered down pink Gelatos, the ink blended a bit, but I still love the result!

The title and the arrow are done with the Silhouette Cameo too.



I love layering papers with different designs and patterns:


And don't you just love this colorful banner from the Carnival Queen collection? It comes "pre-stitched", how cool is that?!


Here's the list of supplies I used: 

Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals:

Other supplies:
American Crafts: cardstock
K&Company: pen
Prima Marketing: color bloom
Studio Calico: color mist
Doodlebug: pink doily
Faber Castell: Gelatos
misc: white doily and staples
cut files: The Cut Shoppe (arrow), Kerri Bradford (title), Silhouette store #57192 (camera)

Tools: 
Silhouette Cameo
V&D: Long reach stapler
Tim Holtz: Tiny Attacher

Okay, this was my layout for today. I hope I've been able to inspire a bit! 
Thank you so much for stopping by our blog!

Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Wauw, die kleurtjes! Wat een onwijs gave en vrolijke lay-out is het weer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the photo and that camera in the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Really love those happy colors and fun collection of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh!! A new favorite, Monique!! I love the mix of colors, with the touches of Black!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mix of papers and awesome details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wohooooooooooo... what a great layout....
    love the colors together with all the white....perfect Monique

    ReplyDelete