Saturday 2 August 2014

Summer Day - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone! I'm popping in to share a Pretty Little Studio layout with you. I just had to use the fabulous “Marigold” collection again. It’s just so beautiful and it goes so well with my vacation photos from France! The soft colors are a perfect match for the photos I took during our walk up the hills one day. It was so hot, but so beautiful and totally worth it.


I just adore that “Poppy” patterned paper (!!) and don’t you just love those “Poppy Paper Ribbons” and the “Primrose Polaroid Tags”!



And how about that golden flair button … sigh!!!


I think this is my favorite Pretty Little Studio collection ever! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Wishing you a great weekend!!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Prtachtige layout Monique ! Knap dat je van 3 verschillende fotos één mooi geheel gemaakt hebt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat een mooi papier! Vooral dat met de klaprozen is prachtig. Je hebt er weer zo'n mooi geheel van weten te maken. Ik sluit me aan bij Wilma: zo knap hoe je dat met meerdere foto's voor elkaar hebt gekregen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Monique - I wasn't too sure this collection was for me but I think you have me convinced I just might be needing it now. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Monique.. this is so pretty!!! The collection is perfect for your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That collection is very pretty and you do great things with it. Another wonderful layout! Great design and details.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Monique. I love the clean lines...and that golden flair button is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design and colors, Monique! And I love the little staples you added to the die cut words layered over your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous layout! And I'm in LOVE with the gold flair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoi hoi
    Weer een topper van een layout heb je gemaakt. Ik vind hem geweldig. Leuke kleuren.
    Groetjes thamar

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Monique... i love what you did with the poppyseed paper...
    what a wonderful layout... perfect as always

    ReplyDelete