Friday 31 October 2014

Fall Is In The Air! - Imaginisce

Yesterday I shared a Fall layout on Imaginisce's blog and I wanted to show it here too. On this page I used a brad I created with the I-Top tool and in this post I’ll show you how very easy it is to make these!

But first my layout using the fabulous Bushel o’ Fall collection and a bit of the Black Ice collection. The title and pumpkin cut files are from the Silhouette store.  


Now let me show you how I made this brad: 


Step 1: Choose a size for your punch and brad. I used the 22 mm (medium).



Step 2: Place the punched out paper shape on top of the shell (I always use a glue dot to keep my paper shape in place, but you don’t have to) and place them on your tool.



Step 3: Squeeze your tool and release:



Step 4: Fold the paper tabs inside the shell.




Step 5: Turn your tool around and place the brad base in the tool 



Step 6: Squeeze until you hear a popping sound which means the brad clicked together.



And that’s it. Now you have the perfect – coordinating – brads!!



Easy Peasy! Hope you found this helpful, if you have any questions just let me know! 

Now I have a few more photos, a couple of close-ups from the rest of the page: 




Supplies Used: Imaginisce Bushel o’ Fall: patterned paper, die-cuts; Brad Daddies; Imaginisce Black Ice patterned paper; American Crafts: cardstock (black). Tools: Imaginisce I-Top tool, Silhouette Cameo, Martha Stewart leave punch. 

And because it's October 31st today, which means HALLOWEEN!, I want to share these photos of Manon celebrating Halloween at school (in Louisiana): (she's the cat on the left)



Looks like she's having a great time! 

This is it! Thank you so much for letting me share and for stopping by my blog today! Happy scrapping!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wat een supergave layout zeg, die pompoen is erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love that pumpkin and what you did with that brad! And loving her Halloween photos ... tooooo fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een ontzettend mooie herfstlay-out met prachtige kleuren!
    De Halloween foto's zien er ook erg leuk uit. Het lijkt me zo gaaf om dat een keer te kunnen vieren en als dat dan ook nog in de USA zou kunnen...dat zou dubbel zo gaaf zijn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I am super impressed with this layout - Love the pumpkin cutout that looks like it has been carved - AWESOME!!! and that brad you made was pretty spectacular too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this cute pumkin....
    the paper one and the cute one you made for halloween....

    ReplyDelete