Monday 24 November 2014

PINTEREST MONDAY - Scraptastic Kit Club

Hi everyone!! Today it was "Pinterest Monday" at Scraptastic Club! Leanne and I each shared a "Shake It Off" project, inspired by the next Pinterest images we found. These were 4 separate images and we thought that it would be fun to turn them into one! (all the more inspiration, right?!). There's just so very much inspiration to be found on Pinterest, that we couldn't choose just one image.

So, here's what we chose:

For my project I decided to use the squares design from the bottom photo for my starting point. I also knew I wanted to use the same color scheme as in these photos and last but not least I wanted to use the "love" theme. The flowers and the stars I would add as embellishments. 

Here's what I created: the squares background was cut with my Silhouette (this is a cut file from Amanda Robinson) and the 1" scalloped squares were punched with my Martha Stewart 1" scalloped square punch. Instead of adhering all the small squares underneath the cut file I decided to glue them on top. The squares are punched from different sheets from the Shake It Off kit and add-on


A few more close-ups: I just love these Maggie Holmes ribbon banners and Rub-Ons! 


And I also adore these puffy stickers from Gossamer Blue!!



I'm so in love with the "Shake It Off" kit! Te colors, the designs ... everything is just fabulous! Okay, this was my take on today's Pinterest inspiration! Thanks for taking a look! Hope you like it.  
Now please hop over to Scraptastic Club's blog to check out what awesome project Leanne has created! 

And for those of you who haven't seen the awesome Shake It Off kit and add-on yet, here are the photos: 

 Shake It Off main kit

Shake It Off add-on


Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Prachtige foto en superleuke lay-out! Ik vind het patchwork effect er zo gaaf uitzien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the quilt design!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome design Monique!! I love the fun, tiny squares!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your LO!!! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love seeing your creations and the super clever and creative ways you use embellishments to create layouts that just stand out!! You do such an excellent job and your attention to detail is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete