Saturday 31 January 2015

Scraptastic Sweater Weather layout

Hi everyone, popping in to share a layout I made this morning. My Scraptastic Club box with the Sweater Weather kit and add-on was lying on my table and I simply couldn't ignore it! So I grabbed more or less the first photo I found and got started (sometimes I just NEED to play with paper! The feeling was there as soon as I woke up, lol!).

So here's what I did: 


Nothing really fancy, but so fun to do! A lot of these papers are exclusively designed for Scraptastic by the wonderful Kaitlin Sheaffer! A few close-ups: 

Love all those paper clips out there! And that little label (also exclusively designed for this kit by Kaitlin Sheaffer) .... just awesome!: 


Adore the deer sticker!


Had to add stitching of course:


And a flair button is pretty much mandatory:


Thank you sooooo much for stopping by! Enjoy your Saturday!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. hoi hoi
    het is een verslaving!!!! Ik vind het ook heerlijk om met papier te werken.Digitaal ?? nee niks voor mij lekker plakken en knippen. En natuurlijk heb jij weer de naaimachine gepakt dat is een standaard ding op al jou lo en wat is deze weer gaaf zoveel weer te zien echt top.
    Ik vind het Hert ook gaaf ziet er super uit.
    heel fijn weekend verder

    groetjes Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie lay-out met een heel gaaf design! Ik vind vooral de mix van houten patroontjes erg mooi. Het straalt echt iets gezelligs uit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the triangles and the deer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that number border down the side and all the triangles give this layout an awesome look!! The colors make me want to pull on a sweater and be warm!!! Oh what a great job you have done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo..... weer een prachtige lo ! Ik vind de papiertjes ook errug mooi ! net wat romy zegt ; het straalt echt iets gezelligs uit !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heerlijk deze layout met zo'n cozy feeling. Geweldig de term sweater wheater! Zoveel te zien en allemaal mooi strak en bijelkaar passend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Love everything especially the triangles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page has everything on it I love.....& you've highlighted my loves....so I'm one 'sighing' & 'oohing' and 'aaahing' girl from afar over it ALL.....the side ruler bits & the stars behind & the DEER......just....MWAH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh!! I love the Triangles on this layout!! Awesome Christmas page Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks so cozy and warm.... love the papers...
    perfect for winter and chimney pictures

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVe the lo, that deer is so awesome, love the masculine feel!

    ReplyDelete