Wednesday 25 February 2015

Best Friends - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone! Today I've got a Pretty Little Studio layout of my daughter and her friends. For this page I used the fantastic new “You & Me” collection! I’m so in love with this collection!! The colors are so beautiful and the die-cuts so super cute! And you can use it for a lot more occasions than just for Valentine! (Like in this case for “best friends” photos.) This is definitely my new favorite collection!! 


For the “rays” I stitched beneath my photo I used the “Adorable”  paper and cut the rays apart. Next I placed them on my paper (a bit apart), cut them a bit for the right size and machine stitched them.


Also love the 3x4 cards and flairs in this collection! 


Here’s what I used for my page: You & Me Collection: Pattern Paper, Diecut Butterfly #3, Conversation Hearts diecuts, Flair My Deer Buttons, You & Me 3×4 Cards, Gold Sweetheart Stickers, True Love Gold Flags Stickers, Cupid’s Arrow Stickers, Cut-Outs Be Mine Phrase Strips,  Cut-Outs Cute Label Tags 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Have a great day!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the rays and the butterfly!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design Monique! Love the large butterfly and the rays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesomely cool design - love those rays and bonus for stitching them!! Love when there is stitching on layouts!! You have done such amazing pages for your daughter - what fun she will have looking through her book and strolling down memory lane!!!

    ReplyDelete