Tuesday 17 March 2015

Guesting for Jillibean Soup part 3

Hello and happy St Paddy's Day to you! No we're not Irish (or American), but my husband is called Patrick so we always have a bit of a laugh here on St Patrick's Day. 

Today is the 3rd and last day I'm guesting for Jillibean Soup and the last two layouts I created for them using their brand new collections are now up on their blog. I would really appreciate it if you'd hop over and have a look. 

Here're two sneaks, one of each project: first my favorite layout called "You and Me". For this page I used both the Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection as well as the Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup collection. 


And a sneak of my second page "Sweet 16" using Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection and green paper straws: 


Thank you so much and have a fab day!! 
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Fun, bright, colorful peeks and I will dash over and see how this comes out!! Your work is amazing - you are a dedicated scrapper and I am amazed at how much you get done!!! Kudos to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to pop over to see all your projects Monique, and you did a fabulous job. I really like this last layout best, so much fab layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sneaks Monique.

    ReplyDelete