Monday 13 April 2015

17turtles - I Am layout

Good morning to you all!! Today I have another Simple Stories I Am layout up on the 17turtles blog! I would love if you'd take a peek!!

Here's a quick look: 


I used one of the cut files from Everyday Circle Clips and enlarged it to almost 12x12 size. If you want to see the entire page, hop over to 17turtles!


Btw, the I Am collection from Simple Stories I got from the Scraptastic Store! It's still in stock if you need some!

Thank you so much! 
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I just saw this over on Juliana's blog and LOVED IT!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb hem ook iets beter gekeken en wat is hij mooi geworden! Ik vind vooral je design met de cirkel erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome - going over to have a peek!!! I appreciate you and your constant inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete