Monday 27 April 2015

Be Lead By Your Dreams - Webster's Pages - Scraptastic Store

Good morning everyone, today I want to share this layout about my daughter using the awesome “Dream In Color” collection from Webster’s Pages! How I adore this collection! The bright water colors are so very beautiful! and all those dreamy images! I thought I would have a hard time using this collection, but I found it so beautiful I ordered it anyway. And I was wrong, it wasn’t hard at all! In fact, it was super easy, this page came together in an hour (which is quick for me!).


I started with matting my photo on to some papers as well as on to some vellum. Next I chose the papers for the left side of the page, but before adhering these I used some pink water color paint so add a bit of soft color to the (too white) right side of my layout. I hate how this makes my layout buckle but when I was done I adhered it on one of those brown sturdy cardstock sheets Jessica always add to our orders and now my page looks 100% better!


I added bits and pieces of other collections to my layout, like the chipboard camera which came from the Crate Paper “Craft Market” collection and the gold arrow and the chipboard flowers which are from the I Am collection from Simple Stories. Next I added the mandatory machine stitching to my pages (my pages don’t feel finished without).


This quote is “made” for my daughter, she doesn’t even see problems, she just lives her dreams. So awesome! I wish I was a bit more like her sometimes!!


And here’s the supply list: Webster’s Pages – Dream In Color – Collection Kit; Webster’s Pages – Dream In Color – Storyteller II Paper; Webster’s Pages – Dream In Color – Dream In Color Paper; Webster’s Pages – Dream In Color – Dreaming Paper; Webster’s Pages – Dream In Color – What A Day Paper; Webster’s Pages – #Happy – Word Stickers; Webster’s Pages – #Happy – Sentiment Stickers; Webster’s Pages – #Happy – Keep It Real Vellum; Webster’s Pages – Dream In Color – Assorted Paperclips; Simple Stories – I Am – Enamel Dots; Simple Stories – I Am – Chipboard Stickers; Crate Paper – Craft Market – Standouts.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Mooi! Een explosie van kleur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, heel erg gaaf zo! Wat past alles mooi bij de kleuren in de foto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that's beautiful. What a fabulous quote for her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SUPER impressed bu this - what a wonderful collection by Webster's Pages - but what is magnificent is the awesome and totally masterful way you have used it to create a LOVELY and STUNNING page for your daughter!! SO in love with the colors, the way you arranged things and those pope of Gold among the details!!! So very awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way these colors complement your photo, Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes, this layout is a "Dream in Color"...
    it is so perfect - great job

    ReplyDelete