Wednesday 22 April 2015

Cutie Pie - Pretty Little Studio

Hello everyone, I've got another Pretty Little Studio “You & Me” layout I want to share, but this time not a 12×12” but an 8.5×11” one. Last week my daughter went on a school trip to Disney World with all the seniors from her school and had such an awesome time! She sent me dozens of photos and I really adored this photo of her hugging Daisy Duck. The You & Me collection was just perfect to scrap this photo! I started out with the vellum sheet at the top of my layout and built my page from there downwards.


I always plan to add (more) journaling, but I find it always so hard to decide what to write and in the end it’s often not more than the where, when and who. In this case I added a little bit more, not much but it is a beginning!



PLS Products Used: You & Me collection: patterned paper; Bingo | You; Cut-Outs | Adore You Phrase Strips; Diecuts | Conversation Hearts; Feathers | Tickle Me; Diecuts | Butterfly #1; Word Art | Cutie Pie | 4“; Stickers | Cupid’s Arrow; Stickers | Valentine Words; Cut-Outs | LOVE Long Label Tags; Tabs | Together

Thanks for stopping by again today!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. What a terrific layout for Monon to remember such a fun event!! Love your thoughts about Journaling - I tend to do what you do - the basics but I think I should broaden that and add some more details - thanks for the inspiration!! Such a fun layout filled with pretty, fancy things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hij is echt heel gaaf geworden! Super kleurtjes, vooral zo in combinatie met het wit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that adorable photo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. erg mooi geworden !!! De journaling verdeeld over meerdere stickers vind ik echt geweldig !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to 'mix it up' with different page sizes, too....& I really like how you've kept the embellies all the way down the right hand side...looks GREAT....oh, yes! The journaling can be a problem at times...& lucky girl of yours, too!

    ReplyDelete