Thursday 2 April 2015

Imaginisce Easter Cards

Good morning everyone! I've got a couple of Easter cards up on Imaginisce's blog and thought I'd share them here too. I don't normally send out Easter cards, but this year will be different. With both my daughter and my father and his wife abroad during Easter, I thought it was high time I start sending out Easter cards!

So here they are: 



I love these super cute die-cuts:

 
And for this one I used my Silhouette:


For both cards I used Imaginisce's Welcome Spring collection. I adore the soft colors in this collection as well as the cute die-cuts. The cards measure approx. 6" x 4". I chose a few sheets of patterned paper from my 6x6 patterned paper pad, trimmed them to the right size and layered these on top of a folded piece of American Crafts cardstock from their Spring collection. Next came a piece of embossed white cardstock, a doily and either a journaling card and a few die-cuts for the yellow card or just a few die-cuts for the pink card. For the finishing touch I used the I-Rock tool to add a few jewels. 

This I-Rock tool is one of my favorite tools of Imaginisce. It's cordless and warms super quickly! The jewels have a bit of glue on the bottom and the only thing you have to do is press the warm metal tip of the I-Rock tool on top for a few seconds! 


Supplies: Imaginisce: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker stacker (Welcome Spring), Glam Rocks; American Crafts: cardstock, twine. Tools: Imaginisce I-Rock tool, I-Rock Jewel Tray and Lighted Tweezers. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Hope you'll have a crafty week.
xoxo
 

10 comments:

  1. CUTE cards! And so happy too.....love the doily behind the top one, too..... I hope you and yours [who are at home!!!] have a lovely Easter holiday time:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze zijn super, Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!! Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I love love love the bunnies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wat een leukerds! Ze zijn allebei super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, love hearing about the I Rock tool! BTW, got the markers from the Coffee Lovers--been out of state camping, will try them out once I get caught up on stuff! Hope your Easter is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute Monique!! I love the embossing and big doilies on each one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, for Super CUTE!!!! Love those whimsical greetings and the doilies add such a nice touch!! Really enjoyed seeing these!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete