Thursday 9 April 2015

LaLaLa Love You & some Planner Fun - Simple Stories

Hi everyone, here I am again with yet another “I Am” layout I created for Scraptastic Club to share. I totally adore this collection and when I found this photo of me with my 3 kids I couldn’t think of a better collection to use than this one. Btw, the title was created with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


I love the gold heart next to my photo:


I was so happy I found the coordinating background papers in the store as well! This yellow(ish) one is my favorite!

I almost always use the “extra” strips of paper at the bottom of each sheet as well, like this one with the text:


Now, just like last time I just couldn’t put everything away when I was finished with my page. So once again I reached for my new Webster’s Pages Color Crush Planner and started embellishing my week: the strips of washi tape are really awesome for this! Here’s the left side:


And here's the right side:


I loved the rabbit stamp from the March 2015 Sentiments Series so much I just had to include it in my planner as well! Isn’t he adorable?!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at what I did with this Simple Stories I Am collection. It’s only one of many fabulous collections in the Scraptastic Club store! Please hop over and see for yourself!

xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Hoi hoi
    Wat een vrolijke post .Super die kleuren. Je lo echt weer van alles op te zien. Supppppppppppppppppper.
    Fijne dag.
    De zon schijnt lekker. Moet helaas werken zit nu even niks te doen klant komt niet opdagen . Grrr.
    Geniet van de dag

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous! You always ROCK the bright colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, die kleuren! Deze lay-out knalt je echt tegemoet met de vrolijke, zonnige kleuren! Prachtig gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Gorgeous page! Love how you used the collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of the Simple Stories, Monique! I love the layout design and the cut file looks awesome for your title!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your planner is awesome and makes me want to do more than just write in mine!!! So cool!! And your layout is beautiful and reminds me to live in the HERE and NOW!!! What a super job you have done on it!!!

    ReplyDelete